A Sweet Memory
Let us make your event A Sweet Memory!
OCEA members receive $50 off for the minimum 3 hours photo booth rental, plus a FREE upgraded backdrop, an additional $50 in savings!
$415 for the minimum of 2 hours of service. $100 each following hour. Prices include sales tax.
NO HIDDEN FEES!
All photo booth packages include the following:
· Fun & lively attendant(s), who will make sure your guests, are having a great time!
· A 2x6 strip to everyone in the picture & of course, unlimited sessions!
· Crisp bright pictures on a smudge proof print
· A ton of fun props for kids of all ages! Hats, signs, glasses, boas!
· A template customized just for your event
· Choice of color for your backdrop (black, white or burgundy)
· A slideshow on your monitor with our ASM network
· An online gallery within 72 hours of your event. Guests can download pics for free!
· A flash-drive with all pictures, immediately after your event
· Set-up and break-down, as well a reasonable idle time
· Additional studio lighting when needed
· If your facility requires insurance, we will provide certificate, at no charge!
Additions to make your event more fun!
· Upgrade your backdrop with sequins or rosettes! ~ free of charge for OCEA members
· Go for that Hollywood feel with our red carpet and stanchions ~ $50
· Upgrade to 4x6 prints ~ $100 for up to 4 hours of service.
· Your scrapbook & materials, extra print , our assistance during event ~ $75
· Our 8x8 or 12x12 scrapbook & materials, extra print, our assistance ~ $125
· Add Gifs to your flash-drive, to share with your guests, after event, custom frames ~ $125
· Social Kiosk - separate station, guests can email or text photos ~ $150
· Custom background ~ price depends on size, design, logo, etc.
About A Sweet Memory
A Sweet Memory is proud to be “Couples’ Choice” 2017 Award Winner from Weddingwire.com. We are the exclusive photo booth vendor to Ocean Institute along with being a preferred vendor at Country Garden Caterers. We are 5-Star rated on weddingwire.com, theknot.com as well as thumbtack and yelp. We have been in business since 2015. As a wedding coordinator, I saw a need for a High Quality photo booth, but at an affordable price. That’s when A Sweet Memory was born. We offer wedding coordinator services, photo booth rental and candy table displays. Won’t you let us help make your event A Sweet Memory!?
Discount Contact: Patricia Fulps, (714) 673-2347
Artistic Bridals & Portraits Photography
Offering 15% Discount on Wedding Photography & Event Plans to our already low prices. Additionally, a special OCEA MEMBER ONLY PLAN is also available.
15% Discount on outdoor portrait settings and all portrait prices. 25 years experience. Please contact us for more information and prices.
About Artistic Bridals & Portraits Photography
Over the past thirty years Mike Nemeth has photographed weddings and events throughout Southern California. He has many satisfied customers. You will find Mike easy to work with and open to you’re ideas and needs.
Mike specializes in outdoor portraiture and candids. He has photographed weddings at the world famous Wayfarers Chapel, LaVinta Inn and other scenic locations on the Palos Verdes Coast. Naturally his experience includes photography at many Orange County churches and coastal locations such as the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Chart House and Beach House Restaurants.
Discount Contact: Mike, (949) 496-4559
My Name is George Reyes I am the owner and photographer for “S8ved Photography”. I have been a photographer for 8 years now; I specialize in capturing the essence of those special moments. I love all types of photography such as Weddings, children’s, family’s, personal and anything that challenges me! I have done photography for Artist’s like Gloria Trevie, Amanda Lamb, Denise Reyes from Super Estrella, Hawk Nelson, Sanctus Real, Casting Crowns, Renacer, H-11, Henry Martyn Band and many more, I have been on the cover of Drum Magazine, Modern Drummer and the OC Register; I have shot for such companies as Right Bank Babies in Hollywood, “Cush” in Beverly Hills and TRX Cymbals.
Call for the most recent OCEA discount!
About S8ved Photography
George has been photographing for about 8 years now and he loves every minute of it. His inspiration has been his three lovely children and a local Orange County Band that he has been shooting since he started. He uses photography as a way of expressing himself and bringing out the best in his subjects and surroundings. Through constant research for new techniques and attention to lighting, composition, and detail, he is always looking for new and creative ways to bring uniqueness into my photography.
George photographs everything, from weddings to children and bands. His relaxed style of shooting allows him to capture images that are spontaneous and real. He loves to see people laughing and having a good time. He can honestly say this has not just been his job, but it has been his passion.
It's important for George to build lasting relationships with his clients. He is committed to providing a level of quality, professionalism and personal service that will exceed your expectations.
Discount Contact: George Reyes, (714) 609-0039; Email: email@example.com
Sketches and Clay Molding
Local artist draws realistic sketches from photos creates statues and figures out of clay. OCEA members receive 20% off.
About Sketches and Clay Molding
References and work samples are available upon request. View my portfolio at http://bit.ly/XnBC8V.
Discount Contact: Christine, (714) 653-5172